F1 Speed League
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

GP2 SPEED LEAGUE: GP Wielkiej Brytanii - Serwer

4 posters

Go down

GP2 SPEED LEAGUE: GP Wielkiej Brytanii - Serwer Empty GP2 SPEED LEAGUE: GP Wielkiej Brytanii - Serwer

Pisanie by szymek66 Wto 17 Kwi 2012, 19:00

GP2 SPEED LEAGUE: GP Wielkiej Brytanii - Serwer Iplg1095.160.212.9
szymek66
szymek66
Red Bull
Red Bull

Liczba postów : 2015
Registration date : 01/09/2009

Powrót do góry Go down

GP2 SPEED LEAGUE: GP Wielkiej Brytanii - Serwer Empty Re: GP2 SPEED LEAGUE: GP Wielkiej Brytanii - Serwer

Pisanie by Afinfas Wto 17 Kwi 2012, 20:44

Lag really damages the race experience! :( And we were only 6/7 players....dont really get it.
Also the fact that lag comes always on the hard parts of the circuits!!! For sure theres mistakes....why doesnt come also on straights???
Hmmm....i think i will not continue the competition....its a bit frustrating being on first with a great "fight" with joon (forgot his name but something like this) and then a lightining lag strike hit me when im making one of the s´s and my car got stuck! Not to mention that i got disconnected for about 1,5 laps and then reconnected....lol
As long as these issues are not fixed then it will be really hardfor me to comeback.
I will stick to NSGP offical championship. Its a much more complete game and although lag exists also, its not so frustrating as here! :(

Afinfas
kibic F1SL
kibic F1SL

Liczba postów : 15
Registration date : 08/04/2012

Powrót do góry Go down

GP2 SPEED LEAGUE: GP Wielkiej Brytanii - Serwer Empty Re: GP2 SPEED LEAGUE: GP Wielkiej Brytanii - Serwer

Pisanie by Shyguy1001 Wto 17 Kwi 2012, 22:30

Don't base your entire turbosliders experience off F1SL.. or GP2SL.. take a watch of some turbosliders.com F1 League races on www.youtube.com/sliderstv , here you will see what racing on turbosliders is at its best :D

Shyguy1001
Red Bull
Red Bull

Liczba postów : 163
Registration date : 24/08/2011

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Afinfas Wto 17 Kwi 2012, 22:51

Shyguy1001 napisał:Don't base your entire turbosliders experience off F1SL.. or GP2SL.. take a watch of some turbosliders.com F1 League races on www.youtube.com/sliderstv , here you will see what racing on turbosliders is at its best :D

Yeah yeah, dont worry. On other game modes i never had problems, they are quite nice...i just ask why theres no championship more often?

But yes, i´ve been having problems lately with TS, GP2SL/Scarts. Or extreme hardcore lag making impossible to drive consistent, or simply cause i cant race due to a stupid bug that still is there. Today i tried to host a GP2FL practice server and....guess what. Bug was there. No one moved....

You have to admit that these kind of things turns players away... :( But im not a guy of giving up on first trys! Wink So, maybe see you Thursday for my 2nd try at F1SL. Is there a new server alreay or still not in time for next race?

Afinfas
kibic F1SL
kibic F1SL

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Shyguy1001 Wto 17 Kwi 2012, 22:52

This bug doesn't turn players away, because its a very rare thing I'm afraid :/ I'll ask Dede how to fix it when I next see him.

No championship more often, because all tracks are made new for the league, the league is 10 straight weeks on the trot of racing with no breaks, its intensive and if it was longer - we couldn't get it all up on SlidersTV for a start. Having it on only once a year makes it more special :)

Shyguy1001
Red Bull
Red Bull

Liczba postów : 163
Registration date : 24/08/2011

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Afinfas Wto 17 Kwi 2012, 23:03

Yeah you´re right that it makes it more special but still.....
There should be always a running official championship, promotes the game and makes players happy cause they can join all the time and not only one time per year that even maybe is exactly in some vacations or so. :)
I think im just too much used to NSGP official online championship that runs all the time non stop. Well theres stop between seasons of 2 weeks for votings and rest of the crew and mechanics,etc.... :D

About the Bug, i caught Dede online in the other day and he said he didnt knew about it. Anyway, no serious thing, i just cant join SCARS racing or host GP2FL Server. Its ok. Wink

Afinfas
kibic F1SL
kibic F1SL

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Mike Nike Sro 18 Kwi 2012, 04:39

Afinfas napisał:There should be always a running official championship

hmm...that makes me wanna go back to project "create random track" (with parameters for type of track: default, f1..), also including randomizing text.

idea: cup with new track at 21 cet, trackmaker participants but is not allowed to practice on track before
server at 21cet: admin asks for participants to write 1 number or 1 letter into chat. from each participant he will take 1 letter and combine all. minimum length: 4 letters.
mike: p
tijny: 4
dede: t
jonno: 3
etmil: t
shyguy: 1
wokinger: c
admin starts now a trackgenerationtool with parameters -f1 -p4t3t1c and a track called tgt-f1-p4t3t1c.trk will be automaticly generated. if he would do it again, the same track would be the result. so people could later prove, if he cheated (taken another track and renamed it and practiced 1000000 laps on that track before^^).
admin copy pastes generated track into server track folder, restarts server...selects the track and voila...a new track, for irt, ihlc, f1 kind of tournaments.

Mike Nike
Williams
Williams

Liczba postów : 112
Registration date : 18/02/2012

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry