F1 Speed League
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.

Inicident - Bahrain

4 posters

Go down

Inicident - Bahrain Empty Inicident - Bahrain

Pisanie by Bulbinek Czw 08 Wrz 2011, 19:59

Shyguy - you are accused of driving backwards at the start of Bahrain Grand Prix. You are obviously guilty (we can see it on the replay). Can you say something to explain us, why did you go backwards? I have to say that this is a very large sin in our league, so you are going to be penalised, but we still think about how large the penalty should be. You have the right of defending yourself.
Bulbinek
Bulbinek
kibic F1SL
kibic F1SL

Liczba postów : 897
Registration date : 19/09/2008

Powrót do góry Go down

Inicident - Bahrain Empty Re: Inicident - Bahrain

Pisanie by Shyguy1001 Czw 08 Wrz 2011, 20:48

Like I said, I didn't mean to, for some reason my car locked in backwards at the start and wouldn't take off forward until I pressed the backwards button (which is obviously the exact opposite of what I would expect to do..). So just in desperation I pressed lots of buttons, hit the backwards button and suddenly took off forward again. As you saw, I went wide in Turn 1 to give away all positions. I thought that would be enough to excuse me of any penalty I might recieve.

Shyguy1001
Red Bull
Red Bull

Liczba postów : 163
Registration date : 24/08/2011

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Bulbinek Czw 08 Wrz 2011, 20:54

@Shyguy
I understand (I didn''t watch the first corner so I haven't seen you giving back positions before). I think that you backward button could have locked and made you going backwards, do you think this is possible? Anyway, i think you have proven your innocenty :).
Bulbinek
Bulbinek
kibic F1SL
kibic F1SL

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Shyguy1001 Czw 08 Wrz 2011, 20:58

I don't think it was that, but it has happened before in pitstops if I type in the pitstops and then don't finish the typing, then I may drive backwards out of the pitstop until I actually press the backwards button.. in future, I will just stay well away from typing before race start :)

Shyguy1001
Red Bull
Red Bull

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Wokinger Czw 08 Wrz 2011, 20:59

It seems to be enough (for me), but I don't know what Council F1SL thinks about it Wink
Wokinger
Wokinger
Ferrari
Ferrari

Liczba postów : 2773
Registration date : 20/11/2007

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Bulbinek Czw 08 Wrz 2011, 21:02

As the leader of Council, I think that Council will think like you, Woki :D. Anyway - please, remember to no chat when the lights are lit ^^.
Bulbinek
Bulbinek
kibic F1SL
kibic F1SL

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Keslej Czw 08 Wrz 2011, 21:05

All right. I haven't seen , putting possition in the first corner, in the nerves. Your explaination is good as for me. No problem.

Sorry for my bad English

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Keslej dnia Czw 08 Wrz 2011, 21:08, w całości zmieniany 1 raz
Keslej
Keslej
kibic F1SL
kibic F1SL

Liczba postów : 127
Registration date : 06/09/2009

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Shyguy1001 Czw 08 Wrz 2011, 21:08

Great, I look forward to racing with you all again next week in Australia.. I really enjoyed my first taste of the F1SL and will certainly reccomend to all I can..

Btw, if you don't know me, I'm the guy out of the SCARTS Race Videos (and soon to be F1 race videos).. the videos on www.youtube.com/sliderstv

Shyguy1001
Red Bull
Red Bull

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Bulbinek Czw 08 Wrz 2011, 21:12

@Shyguy
Nice video. Have you thinked aboout making the similar one about F1SL :P?
Bulbinek
Bulbinek
kibic F1SL
kibic F1SL

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Shyguy1001 Czw 08 Wrz 2011, 21:18

I would need a commentator.. It seems many series are after my race videos :) I am already commited to creating ones for the Turbosliders.com F1 League.. but for sure I could make a few to gain awareness of the F1 Speed League.. If someone offers to co-commentate, and someone else creates a few graphics for the video.. then why not :)

Shyguy1001
Red Bull
Red Bull

Powrót do góry Go down

Pisanie by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Powrót do góry Go down

Powrót do góry